Thursday, June 24, 2010

~perawan cinta~



Last 2 days i had made a confession to HIM... actually 2 confessions ..
I would say it as "Berani Mati" came out from me.
He saiko me to tell him honestly whether he read my mind correctly.
It was all about my feelings..

My confessions;
SAYA SEDANG SUKA DIA
SAYA PERNAH SUKA AWAK 


he realised that i was hiding something.. 
am i so obviousss????


"kita boleh tipu orang lain, tapi kita tak boleh tipu diri sendiri"


in this case, saya tak boleh tipu orang lain..??..demmmmm


After that long conversation wif him tru FB... 
i felt sooooo relief coz i already knew what he felt for me
but in other way, i'm idiot coz actually i'm not in his list... what a shame.. pity me kan??


i'm not too sad coz him already a history to me. 

What made me sad..  part yang SAYA SEDANG SUKA DIA..
sebab DIA sedang suka orang lain.. tragis gila..
i should not interfere their relationship kan??
saya patut rasa bahagia bila mereka bahagia kan??


Thanks to him coz advise me although i insist to tell him at first..
we promise to be like adik n abang...  


I wanna b strong .. i don't wanna listen to those sad songs anymore.. i put apart my Rossa's from my CD player which i remained inside for about 2 weeks. No more "Hati Yang Kau Sakiti" k. BUt still my hand grabbed Rossa's..The old one.. semua lagu bestt..
My ears caught this beautiful song... PERAWAN CINTA..  Song n lyric by mElly Goeslow. It suits my emotion right now..


T'lah terlukis kisah diriku
Terpenjara dalam cintamu
Bibir beku tak dapat berucap
Sulit menolak
Terlambat kurasakan cinta
Kepedihan kan menanti aku
Kesucian cintamu berdua
Telah ternoda

Haruskah kumerasa salah di diriku
Bila mencintaimu yang t'lah berdua
Seolah aku perawan cinta
Yang haus kasih

Ku hanya mencoba bermain api
Namun sulit akhirnya aku padamkan
Hati kecilku mengapa kau kini
Harus di akhiri

Sering kudengar suara-suara
Risih menyalahkan diriku
Bila aku jadi pasanganmu
Pasti merana





Tadi saya menangis lagi bila buat keputusan macam orang dewasa..
bodoh kan saya..
cakaplah saya bodoh..
sebab saya bodoh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails